We’re currently aiming to close camp shortly after 3:00pm. However we would greatly appreciate any help from parents from around 1:30pm to allow us to break camp and load the trailer ready for closing the camp.
Please be aware that due to the amount of rainfall we’ve had over the last two days, the campsite is extremely boggy – so be prepared for muddy shoes!!
We also kindly request assistance at the Scout HQ tomorrow evening (Monday 22nd May) from around 6:30pm-7:00pm to unload the equipment into our stores.
As a reminder (and for those who may not have dropped little ones off on Friday/Saturday), the address is: Dunham Park Scout Camp, Farm Walk, Off Dunham Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, WA14 9SP.
It’s the first left off the A56 (heading towards Altrincham) from the Bowdon roundabout (just after the speed indicator sign). We have also put up a sign to indicate where the junction is (it is easily missable).
Directions (Coming from Elton, Helsby and Frodsham)
- Join the M56 Eastbound heading towards Manchester.
- Leave the M56 at Junction 7 for Altrincham.
- At the roundabout take the third exit onto the A56 (Dunham Road).
- After around 500 yards (0.3 miles), turn left onto Farm Walk.
- Keep following Farm Walk until the end of the track, this should lead you into the Camp Site.